Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
That was fun to watch thanks for the notice. Taped it and let buddy of mine borrow it. May be worth a trip to watch. Sure liked the idea of the whole thing. Should do a road race with motorcycles I am sure people would watch that too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Ducman, glad you enjoyed it. There's also an article about riding in Nfld. in the March '06 issue of Cycle Canada. Author is on a Honda ST1300. Anyone planning a visit here shoud know there are no Ducati dealers in this Prov. If you need some links about riding here just send me a private message.
Cheers.
Adsum

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ducman said:
That was fun to watch thanks for the notice. Taped it and let buddy of mine borrow it. May be worth a trip to watch. Sure liked the idea of the whole thing. Should do a road race with motorcycles I am sure people would watch that too.
Ducman, and its just the week before the proposed Cape Breton TT. And you have to go through Cape Breton to get to the Ferry. Sounds like a great vacation to me!

Stephanie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.