Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after months of fighting i finally got my plate. now if i could just get my pipe from motivation i could get everything on with only one teardown.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Nice! I have something similar coming, but I'm not saying anything until I have it in hand. I hope it doesn't offend people :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice plate lol.

what exhaust are you waiting for? im waiting on a sc-project from motivation since beginning of march. i was told hopefully end of this week:)

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice plate lol.

what exhaust are you waiting for? im waiting on a sc-project from motivation since beginning of april. i was told hopefully end of this week:)

have you been waiting a year or did you miss quote. i have been waiting about a month for the complete dual system with black cans. it shipped today right after i posted this. should be a good weekend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry i ment march...i got the single can full system. good news i hope mine is on the way

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
You guys are making me jealous.
My registration cost me 627$ (and, finger crossed, it wont increase again next year) and I cant even choose what I want on that stupid plate.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I just got my registration renewal bill in the mail yesterday. Two hundred and freaking Two dollars!!:mad::eek: I mean, it's not 627 so I guess I can't complain too much. But is that what the rest of you Cali Tarders are paying?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I just got my registration renewal bill in the mail yesterday. Two hundred and freaking Two dollars!!:mad::eek: I mean, it's not 627 so I guess I can't complain too much. But is that what the rest of you Cali Tarders are paying?
Oh boy, Quebec went far beyond fucked-up with that !

People in charge of registration decided that bikes over 400cc should be divided in 2 categories, risky and less risky.
As you can imagine, the difference between both risky and not are based on criteria made by people who probly never sit on a bike.

The Hyper is not a risky bike, 627$ a year. (well 6 months, when it's not covered with snow)
A sporty 848 is risky, 1.410$

Need to move to US, asap !

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Oh boy, Quebec went far beyond fucked-up with that !

People in charge of registration decided that bikes over 400cc should be divided in 2 categories, risky and less risky.
As you can imagine, the difference between both risky and not are based on criteria made by people who probly never sit on a bike.

The Hyper is not a risky bike, 627$ a year. (well 6 months, when it's not covered with snow)
A sporty 848 is risky, 1.410$

Need to move to US, asap !
I can't imagine how much a DD16RR would pay in that case.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts