Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Take off the seat and remove the Large Allen Bolt at the rear of the tank (5mm allen key) then slide it back & up. There are 2 fuel lines, 1 overflow and an electrical connector, all will quick release and no fuel will leak out of the fuel lines (ok maybe a drop or two).

:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dont Forget to push the release valves on the Pump

I broke one of my little valves on my hoses. There is a special clip push system on the fuel pump that need to be pushed in to release the hose. If you dont push it in the valve will snap. The are very expensive. I think it was $75 for that little valve. It requires you to push or slide a little clip that is on the fuel pump and then the hose with the valve will slide right out. Not sure what it is called. As you can see there is a little silver push tab on the bottom side of the pump. Push it in and valve will pop right out. If you dont push it the valve will snap.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.