Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I just want to make sure I am not going crazy, do the tank fairing screws come off easily? I noticed today that one of them was missing on my bike. I’m hoping it just fell out but I am suspecting that someone might be tampering with my Streetfighter.
Automotive lighting Hood Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
180 Posts
Eh, i've had one screw fall out already (screw holding the rear brake fluid reservoir.) But in general no they usually don't fall out but that screw might have been loose from the factory. With all the vibrations on older ducatis i've had the fairing screws come loose. Just get a new one and be sure to get the white washer too so you don't scratch the paint.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, i've had one screw fall out already (screw holding the rear brake fluid reservoir.) But in general no they usually don't fall out but that screw might have been loose from the factory. With all the vibrations on older ducatis i've had the fairing screws come loose. Just get a new one and be sure to get the white washer too so you don't scratch the paint.
Thank you Joe! I will try to not freak out about this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts