Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a simple tail tidy that replaces all the OE parts (i.e. NOT the clever Palatov system).

RG racing are checking whether anything they make might fit (e.g. the 749 model looks promising)...

The FLEDA (Tron) LEDS are kinda cool, but a bit expensive and maybe not quite right what I had planned...

...and I've seen the wasp kit from Oz, but are there other simpler options from the generic manufacturers that anyone has tried successfully?

I'm just after a simple small oval rear light, and very small oval indies and plate hanger.

I'm UK based, also can't see why it should be too expensive...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellas. Love the Fleda, although still trying to decide if it's just too modern or not... There is a kind of 1950s Jetson's / Flash Gordon retro spaceship thing going on, but I need to think - also I'm in the UK so need to pay shipping and wait for delivery etc...

Hey Weeksy, I was hoping it was you. Yes, picked the bike up today and I love it. Still have the SDR though. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ini Plate is for USA plate sizes only
But
I am working on another system that would work with non USA plates using LED's and our Under Tail Plate Mounting Bracket
The FLEDA MINI INTERNATIONAL "FMI" :)

all units come plug and play
JC
So, when will this Euro version be ready? And how much will it be (shipped to the UK).

If I was to order one, I'd go for the simple, single-row of leds, with amber flashers at the outer edges as indicators, but obviously the US plate holder woudn't work.

Also, can I confirm it would fit on the biposto - with seat cowl on or off?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts