Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone find for HM796 tail light with turn singnals? Pics pls!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Upright Racer
889 Posts
Have anyone find for HM796 tail light with turn singnals? Pics pls!

There are some on ebay, but that's all I have seen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought one before from a website (can't remember it now) but it was a smoked lense and looked good, yet only the left turn signal worked and of course it was my brand new bikes bad wires...

according to the company

·
Old Fast Guy
495 Posts
I bought one before from a website (can't remember it now) but it was a smoked lense and looked good, yet only the left turn signal worked and of course it was my brand new bikes bad wires...

according to the company
The wires aren't " bad", just in the wrong polarity. Switch the wires in the plug or cut/splice them and it will work fine. The LEDs must have correct polarity to work.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

according to the company
Nice! Something like that I want. I like look of original light. But I don't like turn signals in back.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The wires aren't " bad", just in the wrong polarity. Switch the wires in the plug or cut/splice them and it will work fine. The LEDs must have correct polarity to work.
i tried a few different things and just got fed up with it, but ill try your suggestion next time...

thx!

·
Registered
587 Posts
If I could I would,but I already have a integrated(it came in a package deal). Not working on one turn signal(of course the only thing I wanted in the deal). It has one wire only for each turn signal. One of the resistors that were pre wired in, has bad connections and is falling apart. I've taken the whole thing apart and had both sides working, with the good resistor. My problem is finding a matching resistor .My transistor skills are small nothing I look up matches. I've looked all over for a replacement
it's 1050ohms OMR H and it's blue 3 contacts in- 1 out, OEG RU is the manufacture (the R is backwards). I believe this is a china made Monkey Moto tail light .I'll buy a pair if someone has a place to get them(it has to be 1 line out and 2 or 3 in). Any help appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts