Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've been looking for a specific tail light replacement kit for my Sport Classic 1000. I saw it on a couple bikes (see attachments) but can't find who makes it. If anyone knows where I might find more information I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
They look great!! But judging from the low res pictures, I can't see the signals.
Are there any?

~k

·
Registered
592 Posts
If its any help I used the google toolbar translator which is actually quite good, doesn't account for some specific words or german word order but makes it easily understood nonetheless.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have to admit that I really like that tail unit, however, its at least twice what I think I should be paying for an unpainted fibreglass part, I bought a complete fairing and seat for my NC35 for less than this.
I'm planning to have a go at making my own as there are no reasonably priced alternatives.

·
Registered
41 Posts
@ Monstyr
Check the prices, if you order at DIOPA you will only pay 90 € for the set including the taillight. Italoworld is selling the same set for 165 €.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Thanks Robsy , but its actually the seat unit I was interested in,and that is definately overpriced, ...by a lot!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like the seat on that red 1000s biposto...

Unfortunately I don't think it's worth 449 Euro.
http://shop.italo-shop-neuss.de/pro...t-Sportclassic-small-glasfibre-unpainted.html
If you can be patient, I have just done a solo seat for my GT that has a sport tank....it's away at the moment at the painters/upholsterers....and will be back soon. PM my your email address and I will email you a hi res pic....sorry new camera and I can't upload them here...because photobucket and me....well I just have not worked it out.

Cheers (thread hijacker) Roger

·
Registered
592 Posts
If you can be patient, I have just done a solo seat for my GT that has a sport tank....it's away at the moment at the painters/upholsterers....and will be back soon. PM my your email address and I will email you a hi res pic....sorry new camera and I can't upload them here...because photobucket and me....well I just have not worked it out.

Cheers (thread hijacker) Roger
Have you done a seat similar to the aftermarket one pictured or your own version of the standard tail cowl?
If its the former then I'm really very interested in how you went about it as I'm planning to do my own this winter, or at least try to.
If the latter then I'm still interested in what you've done though it may not be directly relevant to my plans.

(I just hijacked your threadjack there:p:D )

·
Registered
592 Posts
Can anyone tell me where to get a tailight like this one? (just the light not the cowl) I'm guessing this'll be a stock car or bike part from something thats aesthetically very pleasing when used here.

http://www.benjiescaferacer.com/images/aaa_024.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts