41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
5,879 Posts
Oh gawd, the next pic will be at the "gourmet bbq place" :eek:

I say no to Maurice! :cool:

:D
I had some of Maurice's cooking once. But, he offered up good ol vinegar base
bbq right next to his mustard swill. I took the vinegar. It was pretty descent given that those SCer's is bbq challenged.

·
Registered
46 Posts
well, i forgot all about this. Way to go Bubbaduc! I did notice that no Harley riders were in you picture so it appears you waited till it was safe. :D
Glad you kept it alive. I'll be bringing it back to Virginia soon. :D Max might even won't to play. ;)
It was in the low 30's the Hawgs were hibernating. Wait til the first warm weekend in April.

·
Banned
5,879 Posts
phttttttttttttttt!!

Well at least it ain't mayonnaise.
they probably eat mayonnaise on burgers down in SC. Them boys just ain't right.

·
Registered
172 Posts
New state! Well, just across the line of a new state anyway...

A three digit road in which the first and last #'s add up to the middle #...

It is the home of the claimed worlds largest natural "flowering bush"....

Some really awesome roads in this area!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
New state! Well, just across the line of a new state anyway...

A three digit road in which the first and last #'s add up to the middle #...
Dang...........this was supposed to be a navigation contest...not a math quiz.

I'll take my calculator to make sure I am at the right bush.:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Let me know if I need to add more clues.... I figured the picture would be enough.... I actually visited 5 states this weekend. Rolled up a total of 3100 miles on my Duc in the first month.... And that is in February.... :D

·
The Dude
4,391 Posts
Let me know if I need to add more clues.... I figured the picture would be enough.... I actually visited 5 states this weekend. Rolled up a total of 3100 miles on my Duc in the first month.... And that is in February.... :D
The sign behind your Multistrada and Google should work fine for locating you.
I found it on a map. :)

Congrats on the new Duc. Even more on the riding!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think I can find it.
Doing the math thing is pretty clever. It will keep the Hokies from getting the tag back.
Keep on riding. A warm dry, day in February is a gift from God and should never be squandered.

·
Banned
5,879 Posts
HA! Between math and mustard sauce they ain't moving! LOL!
Idiot, they don't use mustard sauce in Tennessee. They have some sense. :D (btw, that would be 143 see I was raised in NC)

Nice tag placement and looks like a good place to ride too! Just don't know when I can. Go for it DesmoD.

·
Banned
5,879 Posts
41 - 60 of 98 Posts