Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's kick his thang off....mmkay

Rules are easy...
  1. Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located.Make the clues clear and easily understood.
    • Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties.
  2. Tag must be: a) findable & b) not placed on a dirt road.
    • Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.
  3. The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.
  4. One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
  5. No whining
    There are plenty of folks here that will help you understand the rules
  6. The holder of the tag determines if the tag has been duplicated and acknowledges it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)
  7. No Pre-Arranged Tag Handoffs / Linear Tag sequence
  8. The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power.
Remember, you gotta be quick. Don't make the clues difficult, because it will come back and bite you in the arse. Also, bring your "A" game cause someone will have a tag and post another while you're thinking about eating breakfast.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
I went for a 200 mile ride this weekend and came across this. It was a scenic ride, the sweet smell of honeysuckle and magnolias filled the air. To find this tag you can take a historical parkway, a ferry ride or just ride down the Chickahominy River.
This should be an easy one!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
You beat me to it. I was thinking that or somewhere near the old church. I'd take up the tag but I dropped the bike off this weekend for a major service. When I get her back and if nobody has taken this tag. You're on.

·
8,278 Posts
Sounds good, I knew it would be an easy one. Plenty more around these parts.
Looks like I will have it for some time if you took your bike to Redline:p

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I'm hoping not as long as last time. But as soon as she's home, we play.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
So.....

In a valiant effort to revive this thread, I traveled all the way to Virginia Beach to take a picture of my bike in front of the Flagship Hotel mural. Its not a perfect match up to the original shot, but I think its pretty close. Take a look...

I think we can all agree that I know have the tag. And since we are all in agreement, I am placing it here...

While the previous tag was paying homage to the Navy, mine is to the Air Force. Its also in Arlington.

Don't let all my hard work and hard riding go to waste guys!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think he bent the rules a bit just to get the thread going again, which seems reasonable to me.....

·
8,278 Posts
Well, come on over and join the other tag game. No cheating allowed over the there, unless your Wonway of course. :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts