1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dam bro I wish I could help. I got a rear stand for my 848 and very happy with it. When I got it it had 0 directions. Called em up and they walked me through it on the phone. great cust service. Just explain it to em and they should help

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dam bro I wish I could help. I got a rear stand for my 848 and very happy with it. When I got it it had 0 directions. Called em up and they walked me through it on the phone. great cust service. Just explain it to em and they should help
I figure it out.

Thanks though

·
Registered
106 Posts
Did you have to turn the adaptors upside down? That's the only way I could get mine to work...but then you cant get the axle out! They made the base too tall and if used as designed. it pushes itself off the front. The trip tree adaptor wouldn't fit at ALL, so I sent it all back, kept the rear, and got a pitbull front, it works great.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you have to turn the adaptors upside down? That's the only way I could get mine to work...but then you cant get the axle out! They made the base too tall and if used as designed. it pushes itself off the front. The trip tree adaptor wouldn't fit at ALL, so I sent it all back, kept the rear, and got a pitbull front, it works great.
On the 999/749 series all U have to do is get the fairing off Upper/sides than I wedge a bubble wrap those we use for packing in between the lever and bottom triple crown and Voila it work great, very sturdy and easy to lift the bike off the ground.

Will keep mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just looking through list post. I just got the Trex tripple stand for my 999. I cant get it to lift the bike. do you have to lift up on the top part while pushing the lower stand down and under the wheel? I know this sounds like a stupid question but damn i cant figure it out

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't have the trex stands but I have the pitbull front triple clamp lift stand. I can use mine with the fairings on though with the 998. It fits between the upper fairing and my fender just fine but i have to make sure I don't catch a brakeline or push to far back and get the radiator. I do have to hold the top part of the stand up while putting the forklift stand underneath and then lift it up. I love my pit bull stands even though they are way overpriced. My 998 lives on them when not in use. It seems the trex stand would have been designed to be used with fairings on but maybe not?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Lockhart Phillips sells a triple clamp lift stand for less than $100. I have one, and it works fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts