Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cook had some friends over from NZ on the weekend and they wanted to go wine tasting up the hunter on Saturday. I agreed to be the designated driver as long as I could ride the bike up and back.

On saturday I rode up to Cessnock Via Wollombi and passed a red hyper about midday between Wollombi and broke.

Then on Sunday I rode from Cessnock and did Puttys up and back and then home through Broke & Wollombi. There was a red hyper at the Wollombi pub when I went passed and who also pulled up at Kulnurra when I was leaving.

Was that any of you guys?

·
Registered
592 Posts
wasn't me out there. you should call me next time your going. even tho i had a bad hangover and was sick as a dog.

there is another one near where i live now.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does that hangover of yours ever go away? It seems to be permanent

·
Registered
513 Posts
there is another one near where i live now.
That could be me if you live in the Forest Area.
I waved to another hyper not far from my place as he came out of a driveway.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I drove my limo GETZ all the way to Walcha and back, didn't mind being a blouse as it was quite cool and rained alot in the area...
But, I just got some nice real estate in town so there could be a Hyper-overnighter
for those lovely weekends doing the Oxley hwy loop once I get the keys!!!
Did 890kms that day...not the most exciting time though.... but did take the Hyper for a short but fun ride Sunday morning...such a good stress-relief !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts