Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a switched power source. It only needs to power a relay. I would like to locate the relay under the seat area.

Thanks in advance.
Monty

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wonway, but I was hoping for a little more specific info or a post that I may have missed. I pretty sure I'm going to use the Lic plate light. I just wanted to see if some had a better source.

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is something I will photo document and post on here when I get my SF soon, so others can see where I tap into for switched power for heated gear, iphone/gps etc...

·
Registered
635 Posts
For switching a relay that will be in the underseat or tail area the license plate light feed is probably the easiest to locate and use, I think you've picked the best option there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3 Stroke, That is exactly what I did. It has been working flawlessly.

Monty

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is very similar to how I did my setup. License plate light to operate the relay. Relay to operate the accessories. Inline fuse at the battery and I could add a switch if needed. This setup would be better if I needed more accessories.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts