Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, my son's and I are taking the bikes over to Andermatt next month are there any peculiarities I should be aware of.

What's the view on baffles - do the Swiss Police ignore Harley's and prosecute the rest as in the UK. We don't rev the bikes incessantly - just like to hear the engines whilst under way, so villagers and townsfolk's ears are safe from us.:eek:

We are taking my Sport Classic, no.1 son with his Thruxton and no.2 son with his Street Triple. All bikes are being trailered to the Alps (fuel costs and luggage, oh and wife).:D

How much do the vignettes cost, for a car and 3 bikes?:confused:

How much is 95r fuel?:confused:

Any motorcycle meets, cafes, bars I should be aware of?:confused:

No2 son - Sam will be using a helmet cam, so hopefully if I can wrestle it off of him and drag him away from the street triple forum, I can post some action up on the site.

Thanks guys
Nick

See pics below for trailering bikes - this what I would look like if I took all the stuff 'she would like to take':mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
For each vehicle you need a vignette which costs 40 swiss francs…
unless you avoid freeways!

Gasoline is 1,60 Francs

The swiss are concerned about the noise… they have strict regulations, so DB Killers are not that bad to avoid stress!

Be careful when speeding… the punishment for it is hefty and can cost a fortune!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts