Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my MTS yesterday and took it out Hwy 36 for a small shake down ride....a ride I'm very familiar with. I'm 230 w/my leathers/ridding gear on and played with several suspension settings. For you guys, my 'size'....any suspension setting recommendations? At least a starting point.

Yeah, the windscreen needs some 'tinkering', but that's easily fixable, or at least semi-fixable (my experience w/my other bikes gives me a solid starting point + all the info on this site).

Looking at sliders/perfection and then getting on the road for a few 2-4 day trips before the weather comes.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
100nm rear spring, 7.0-7.5kg fork springs....as for the damping, that really is up to you....i personally like less compression, a little bit more rebound for the type of riding (sport mode) that i do. move between sport, touring, and urban and see if you can feel the differences in ride quality and maybe take a cue from there. lot's and lot's has been written on this subject matter, but one thing is pretty much for certain (given your weight), you need different springs.

best success,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts