Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my HYM recently for a new 2009 MTS 1100S. Stopped by dealer today to setup 1st service and they had a Diavel and 848Streetfighter siitting out front. The owner talked asked me if I wanted to demo them. :think: I got to ride both for 30-45 min. I didnt like the SF ergos at first but got into it pretty quick. Nice ride. The Diavel was interesting . Sitting on it reminded me of my old Vmax, before we pulled out of the parking lot. Then it was obvious the D had way more power, awesome handling and great brakes. All the things the Max didnt have and why I sold it. All in all a great morning:D

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm gonna need to visit that dealer!

Cool to hear the Diavel had more grunt than a vmax- didn't think it would be an easy feat. How smooth is e Diavel in the low revs, such as in city traffic?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna need to visit that dealer!

Cool to hear the Diavel had more grunt than a vmax- didn't think it would be an easy feat. How smooth is e Diavel in the low revs, such as in city traffic?
Ran with no surging dn to 3500 and was very smooth from there up, in Urban mode. Not a big deal but does take deliberate action to turn in with big old fat tire on back
Fl Sport cycle is in Stuart on Indian st just east of US1. Dennis (owner) has a really nice HYM and Doug (owner) has a MTS. They are big Duc fans
Also have a Panigale. No demo. (yet)Way COOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts