Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,073 Posts
You know, there are certain parts of motorcycles that just should be a certain color, or a lack of color as it is. I'm sorry but sprockets should not be red!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Wow, I was wondering where to find Stunta sprockets...now I know.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
You know, there are certain parts of motorcycles that just should be a certain color, or a lack of color as it is. I'm sorry but sprockets should not be red!
+1 unless you are into gold chains, chromed Hayabusas and Hip Hop.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
+1, I just can't see myself running a red sprocket even though my bike is red.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Red sprocket would look cool on a trailer queen show bike, but for those of us who actually ride our Ducs I just can't imagine it would look all that great covered in lube and road grime. I don't know, though. I'd like to actually see it before passing final judgment.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Red sprocket would look cool on a trailer queen show bike, but for those of us who actually ride our Ducs I just can't imagine it would look all that great covered in lube and road grime. I don't know, though. I'd like to actually see it before passing final judgment.
true true the only time my sprocket gets cleaned is when im lubing the chain and some of the grime just happens to come off on the rag I'm useing to wipe off the excess lube. :abduct:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts