Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm back in town... the rest of the orders not sent, will be sent off tomorrow. I have a few UNPAID shirts as well. I'm giving you a week to let me know, or I'm selling them off to others. Happy 2010 everyone.

Dennis
Errrrr... sorry to do this to you Dennis, but $42 for international shipping is a bit steep for me. Unfortunately I have to pass on this one :(

·
Registered
692 Posts
T-Shirt 1st Design...still waiting!!!

Wow, Dennis!!! I thought I would receive my first design T-Shirts by now!!! :think:Man, I paid on Dec. 4th, 2009 and still as of today I haven't received the shirts!!! :mad: I thought you mentioned that you would be sending via Priority!!! PLEASE check what's the status because I am starting to get really UPSET!!! Not a good experience so far!!! and still I already paid for the Design 2!!!

Thanks!

Vickon

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
PM sent....large in black if available....thanks in advance
Good man, the black is the way to go, a sure sign you appreciate aesthetics and beauty.

But what's up with this having only 3 bikes in the stable :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Paid last week, including my address and all that. I would expect my shirt sometime this week, im not stressing about it but can you tell me if you sent mine out yet?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Hope you get some more

just let me know

·
Registered
692 Posts
Design 1 T-shirts...

Hey Dennis, still waiting for my first T-shirts to arrive!!:think:

Can you please tell if you shipped them or plan on shipping them soon? I need a response in regards to my order placed on December 3rd, 2009!!!:think:

Get back to me as soon as possible Dennis!

I will certainly appreciate your prompt attention in regards to this matter!

Vickon:abduct:

·
Registered
692 Posts
T-Shirts...

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Dennis! Nice looking shirts!

Vickon:abduct:

·
Registered
11 Posts
T Shirts

Yes, Very cool ...understated! Count me in!!!

RED, XXL Long sleeve
Black, XXL Long Sleeve
Black, XXL Long sleeve
Black, XXL short sleeve

81 - 100 of 104 Posts