Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm looking into the USPS "If it Fits,it ships" package... I want everybody to be happy about shipping...

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm looking into the USPS "If it Fits,it ships" package... I want everybody to be happy about shipping...
In those packages.... I think you could cram 2 in the "Small" box($4.95) in the medium box you could easily fit 4 for those people that were ordering that many ($10.95)

They do have the similiar "fits=ships" Padded envelopes, I think they're only like $1 cheaper than the box... And I personally would pay the extra buck for the box.

On that note, I like that picture Punch posted. That'd be a one slick ass shirt... Or maybe one similiar to yours with the bike on the back.

Anyhow, NO YELLOW?!?!?!?!?!??! If not i'd still be down for a black short sleeve.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I tried to look at Yellow shirts, but the color was either too Yellow or too Gold, not at all close to the Ducati yellow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im in

One large short sleeve Red.
One large long sleeve Black.

Let me know when to paypal you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm in........................

...................For 1 large longsleeve red & 1 large shortsleeve black. Thanks for your effort.
I'm sure you'll let us know about payment info.
Gregg

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
We seem to have a healthy number of shirts to print. thanks for the support guys. So on wednesday, I will tally up names with corresponding shirt size/color/numbers before go ahead. Have a great weekend all.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll have:

1 x black short sleeve (L)

(PM sent concerning payment and postage to Japan.)

MANY thanks for doing this!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Moto-bitchen shirts!!! I'm in: 1 - red, short sleeve, medium and 1 - black, long sleeve, medium. Can't wait to see 'em in person! Thanks for doing these shirts. Best Christmas presents I've ever given to myself. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
That's IT ladies and germs !!!! No more orders..... I will compile Names, Orders, Amount, Shipping, Paid/Not Paid this evening. I'd like to have them printed this friday. thanks to all who supported this endeavor.

21 - 40 of 104 Posts