Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.... I am having a few t-shirts done for myself to wear and I wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in them. I'm doing short sleeve and Long sleeve shirts with just a 3 color front print. I love my SS and I want a special shirt to wear around town. Short sleeves in Red or Black are $10.00 each, Long Sleeve shirts are $15.00 + S&H. I'm having them printed once only to cut down on expenses, so let me know SHIRT COLOR, SIZE and how many. You can PayPal me. PM me with questions.... thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi All.... I am having a few t-shirts done for myself to wear and I wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in them. I'm doing short sleeve and Long sleeve shirts with just a 3 color front print. I love my SS and I want a special shirt to wear around town. Short sleeves in Red or Black are $10.00 each, Long Sleeve shirts are $15.00 + S&H. I'm having them printed once only to cut down on expenses, so let me know SHIRT COLOR, SIZE and how many. You can PayPal me. PM me with questions.... thanks !
I will take one XL in red. Let me know when you need the paypal, and how you gonna ship. thanks bro.

nice clean shirt, not gaudy. ;)

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
SS TEes

Oh yeah!!!
I will take one of each...Blk and Redd...
XXL please...I like my shirts loose...
I will Pay Pal you the funds when ready!
Mike Sotomayor

·
Excel Addict
5,072 Posts
Another image

Check the attachment as another idea for SS T shirt printing.

Before you ask, I do not remember where I found it on the web!

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
I really need a silver shirt, but...;)

PM sent for, 2 large, black, short sleeve.

What delivery time we looking at?

Thanks
Nick.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Awesome idea, and many thanks for doing it! A long sleeve in size XL. Black preferred, red ok. PM me and I will get paypal info to you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can get TALL cut shirts as well. same price....I'll wait until next wednesday get them printed... so we can give other people a chance to see the thread. thanks for the interest y'all. These shirts are going to be cool !

·
Registered
361 Posts
OOOOH very nice. Im in. When do you wantpaypal? I assume you want the size and color info in the paypal comments section?

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I can get TALL cut shirts as well. same price....I'll wait until next wednesday get them printed... so we can give other people a chance to see the thread. thanks for the interest y'all. These shirts are going to be cool !
OK, great! I'll take one tall large RED in long sleeves, and one tall large RED in short sleeves (if the short sleeves come in tall of course). These are American sizes, right?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would like a Red short sleeve XL and a Red Long sleeve XL. Let me know when and where to Paypal.

Thanks for the effort. Looks great.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ducati Shirts...

Hi DD,

Sign me in for 3 T-Shirts as follows:

Two (2) MEDIUM, one (1) long sleeve black and one (1) short sleeve red.

One (1) X-Large short sleeve (BLACK).

Please advise when and where to submit payment for the 3 T-Shirts.

Thanks,

Vickon:abduct:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will post up names and orders on wednesday so we can get a final tally on the shirts. kindly send payment to my PayPal:
[email protected]

Kindly have your Name, Address, Shirt Style, Color and how many.

Once out, it would be great to have photos of you wearing the shirt, on your bike as per Duke of Dubai suggested. thanks all.

Dennis

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shipping: $4.50 in the Contig USA, $8.00 to Canada, I'll have to figure out International postage...

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
me too

count me in for one or two....XLs

1 - 20 of 104 Posts