Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I tried doing a search, but couldn't find anything on the subject.

I have an oem carbon fiber rear plate holder for a supersport / St. I was told it's incredibly rare, and worth a decent chunk of change.

Are these actually that rare, and desirable?

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
I've never seen one, but then I've never looked for one. A bling part for bikes that haven't been made in years. I guess I'd be surprised if it was all that valuable, but you might find a suc... er, buyer. What do YOU think it's worth ?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
RSR Moto in the UK is now making a lot of carbon fiber pieces for the SS, including the rear plate / indicator holder.

Ducati Supersport / RSR Moto
Thanks for the heads up on RSR. I had seen a bit of the stuff they were doing previously but they have some gear there now!

They even have Air channels for insdie the fairings for the carby bikes. I have never seen those before. I didn't think it was a drama with the low mount oil cooler. Might help a bit?

I was keen on a Carbon plate mount / tool tray but it looks so much better cut away / trimmed down from the original lines I'd hate to do that to a nice new carbon piece

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.