Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’ve been a member for a while with some different Ducs, a 900SS carby, a couple of early Multis, and a long time ST4S, one of my all time favorite bikes (sure sucked when I wrecked it). I’ve just taken delivery of a new to me 2017 SuperSport. And checking into my favorite Ducati forum I don’t see a home for my new bike anywhere. Is there an area I’m missing detailing SuperSport accessories and gear that I can’t see? Or do I start my own within the forum (I’d need the code for starting one I suppose?)? Or maybe there’s another forum just for SuperSport owners?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
We have a very active Supersport forum here and though it’s mainly populated by the owners of older models we also welcome owners of the new generation.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have mentioned besides the category already established, as I combed through it and found no entries for the newer model. Figured there must be a different area for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts