Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 3842 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Better I think. I bought a CR because of the exposed engine. Full fairings are fine for racing, but give me a "bikini" fairing on the street. Doesn't block the view ! ;)
-DucMad

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
you never give up, don't you ?
what is that now, i.e. fairing, 999 tank, RS 125 tail ?

:think: :)

Better I think. I bought a CR because of the exposed engine. Full fairings are fine for racing, but give me a "bikini" fairing on the street.
yeah i think the same, depends on colour though.

:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
work in progress

Its a contining work in progress.. I didnt want a high mile bike which every FE or SP that i found was so i bought a CR with 4,000 miles and have been slowly building it to my liking. Still to install are SP forks, SL tail, and install the custom mandrel bent pipes to get the exhaust where i like it. I dig the no worry factor of the steel swing arm so thats staying :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Early this morning at a local traditional teahouse in the countryside (not Starbucks!)

Beautiful! I used to stay in Narita on business. Spent hours at the temple a few miles from my hotel. I closed my eyes and pretended I was back in the 16th century.....easy w/ all the ancient surroundings.

There was a caretaker there that rode a yellow Superlight! I wished I can find the picture of the bike parked next to a bell shrine dating back to 1685! What a contrast huh? :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Almost all black for now. Hopefully some shade of silver, white number plates with a gold frame and wheels by next spring. Saving my pennies for the Airtech supermono kit!

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
not the tail section, it looks as if the supersport has shitted in his pants.

:cool:

so back to regular programming, supersport pics:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Much agreed!! Looks like you just got done working on your bike and out for a test ride! Maybe trimming off the mounting lip could clean it up a bit or a Monster headlight and gauges and relocate the fuses etc.

1601 - 1620 of 3842 Posts