Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 3754 Posts

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
Like an R1 Raven... But more curvacious, and actually containing a personality and soul.

:yeah:

thats what came to my mind yesterday, it looks
like the nice japanese hyper sports bike i always
wanted, but with proper ergos and engine, and
whats even more important, without mean
looking headlights. pure class.

:cool:

thanks for the kind words.

:)

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
see the clear windshield, it is not mounted yet, as the rest, it is all
just stucked together for this pic, as i need to see the TÜV before
it is finally installed, with the stock fairing on, as they sure won't
like this one.
i need to get me that COC document from ducati first, to prove
this bike is the same they sold in germany, the TÜV guys are
asking for that.

but i am in love finally, that's all that counts. :) :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
what kind of belgian are you ?
no eddy merckx bicycle ??
Nope, I'm more into motorbikes than cycling :D

I love the cardboard over the oil cooler - that's how you know it's really cold.
Indeed it was, couldn't get it over 60° C even with the cardboard... The bike wouldn't even run at idle after some riding, had to keep the throttle open at traffic lights.
And my fingers were frozen numb :eek:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well, for one, I didn't think we could have too many pictures of hot bikini chicks on Ducati's so here it is again.

However and more important, do you have any pictures after she rode past?

Finally, who is going to be the sissy and point out her lack of safety gear? I know she isn't wearing any gear and its dangerous, but DAMN, look at her! Maybe it is a leather bikini?:D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hmmm :think:.... Sorry to burst your R-rate day dreaming bubble. I'm thinking she is just sitting on the bike with the kickstand down. :D
Listen up, you crazy Canuck, what the "F" do you and your frozen tail end know about bikinis?! :mad:

Wait, wait, sorry, I didn't mean that. It is just that I am a little grumpy when I get woken up to reality.:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
"jezabel" is a wonderful woman, firstly washes bike in wet Bikini, then hops on back to drive it to the picture taking area holding on very tightly while whispering sweet nothings in my ears (no Helmet:D) and then proceeds to drape her luscious/ curvaceous body all over the Ducati for your enjoyment!

1461 - 1480 of 3754 Posts