Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 3778 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
2004 Ss1000

Custom paint, custom exhaust. Whole frame Chromed. Custom tail piece and front and rear markers. Basically completely custom bike. Painted after Underworld: Evolution

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
wow, there are so many things I want to say about that but I can't think of any that don't make me seem like a jackass. Guess I'll have to go with one that does:

Was your last bike a Katana or a gixxer?

As much as I admire the detail in the artwork; airbrushed fairings, painted over windscreen, and 50lbs of chrome doesn't seem very "Ducati" to me

·
Registered
134 Posts
I agree. as a graphic artist, I must always be open to any critique handed to me... good or bad. You basically drop your pants and say "what do you think". I too do not share the same vision and appreciation for it as the bike's owner does.

·
Registered
137 Posts
how I see it we all ride Ducs so we can prove are individuality. and not be another honda, suzuki etc etc etc

so as individualists, I applaud this chap for his individuality.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Custom paint, custom exhaust. Whole frame Chromed. Custom tail piece and front and rear markers. Basically completely custom bike. Painted after Underworld: Evolution

where is my vomit in terror emoticon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
"You basically drop your pants and say "what do you think". I too do not share the same vision and appreciation for it as the bike's owner does"

If you like your bike thats all that matters.......

1361 - 1380 of 3778 Posts