Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1141 - 1160 of 3933 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very nice! My bike is almost identical. I love the sound of the sil motor (fast by ferracci) exhaust
Thanks much! Reminds me of a early 70's big-block 454 just thumpin away. (I love the sound of the bike!). Even at a slow cruise in town, at about 3500 its just right with a low-but powerful drone sound.................

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thanks much! Reminds me of a early 70's big-block 454 just thumpin away. (I love the sound of the bike!). Even at a slow cruise in town, at about 3500 its just right with a low-but powerful drone sound.................
Exactly. It's funny I sometimes listen to musicm on my way to work because it gets me pumped but today I decided not to and I was more distracted by the sound of my engine.:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's mine. Sorry for the dark pic (cell phone) 99' 900SS, Bought if from my brother after he bought his 999 new. It's got the Remus Ti slip-ons, PC III USB ex, K&N HF filter, rear fender eliminator kit. I'm debating on tricking it out with a big bore kit, new wheels, and some more billet parts..just not sure how far I wanna take her yet...:think:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's mine. Sorry for the dark pic (cell phone) 99' 900SS, Bought if from my brother after he bought his 999 new. It's got the Remus Ti slip-ons, PC III USB ex, K&N HF filter, rear fender eliminator kit. I'm debating on tricking it out with a big bore kit, new wheels, and some more billet parts..just not sure how far I wanna take her yet...:think:

Its my twin sister!!

(Mine also has the PCIII, K&N, just different cans than yours). GOD I LOVE THE SOUND! Only item I do not like is the Corbin seat. Looks decent but is hard as rock, and honestly the quality underneath they did was crap.........I'd like to find a OEM or possibly just get a Sargent for it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's mine

This is a '96 900SP with '97 fairing lowers (replaced due to a parking lot "hit and run" a few years back). Nearly 32K miles and still going strong.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
a weekend away

we did 1500 k's over the weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Perty

Hey Brewmaster,

Hope you got a seat pad for it or you'll be on your ass before you know it and she'll be rashed up fer sure in no time!!

Hope you have a great weekend.(and some RAINS!!)

Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
1141 - 1160 of 3933 Posts