Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

941 - 960 of 3815 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
SuperSport in the Cascades

Hpzie's super clean 95 900CR above prompted me to post my 95 900CR with "the Lightning Rod of the Cascades" (Mt. Thielsen) in the background while on a solo tour Memorial Day weekend 2000. Pic quality not great, but I think it captures the essence of sport touring and a bike put to good use.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks guys! I love my superlight. It is actually my first bike, and i don't think i'll ever sell it. I did ride other bikes of friends, but nothing of that came close too this one....

Have a great weekend!

Lots of smiles,

Bas

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Here is me with my 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight II N0. 433

I'm from The Netherlands

Bas
Ziet goed uit, Bas / motorfotograaf. Grappig hier iemand uit Heiloo aan te treffen. Heb zelf van '72 tot '84 in Alkmaar gewoond en kom daar nog af en toe (familie bezoek).

Groetjes uit Spring, TX

RonB

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Hallo Dick,

lang niet met elkaar gesproken. Alles prima hier. Was wel eventjes spannend toen Ike kwam binnen waaien, maar, net als het (Spaanse) graan hebben we de orkaan goed doorstaan :D Geen schade aan het huis, dag nodig gehad om de tuin weer op orde te krijgen. Hadden 'n week lang geen electriciteit - dat wordt gauw eentonig.

Sorry guys, it's just that I (we) don't get that many opportunities to speak (write) in our mother tongue on this (and other) forum(s).

Back to the regular programming.

RonB

·
Registered
5 Posts
My first Ducati 900ss 98 model

I was lucky to buy my first 900ss after the previous owner injured himself at work and could not ride a bike anymore,the best thing is he just had the bike resprayed by a pro.

Attachments

941 - 960 of 3815 Posts