Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

801 - 820 of 3760 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I see you have a 749-999 oil cooler.

Have you noticed big difference on the oil temperature compared to the standard cooler?

Was it easy to fit?

I'm asking cuz I'm about to fit the same cooler in line with the standard one on my SS...
Hi,

Yes, that is correct. It was fairly easy to install. Look here for a write-up on the install. Short answer is that it dropped my oil temps about 5 degrees.

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showpost.php?p=77874&postcount=23

·
Registered
665 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
1997 900ss Fe

Finally go around to taking some pics of the old girl

Stu

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Guys,

I did some maintenance and upgrades this spring. Mostly, I got the wheels (which are '99 SS wheels) powderpainted black. I installed Dynacoils, Nology wires, Yoyo clutch slave, Fren Tubo brake and clutch lines, new clutch, and clutch cover, sprockets, chain, and 2CT tires.

I also spent a while cleaning and polishing it up. The paint is pretty bad. It is pocked with stone chips all over, but despite that, it came out pretty nicely.
Looks Great I haven't seen you around,just south of you down in Manchester off 52.
Bike looks GREAT with those rims. Hope to you both out on the roads some day.

Ride Safe.........:D

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Looks Great I haven't seen you around,just south of you down in Manchester off 52.
Bike looks GREAT with those rims. Hope to you both out on the roads some day.

Ride Safe.........:D
Curveman,

Let me know if you ever ride up to the Fenton area. Maybe we could meet at Ann Arbor's bike night some Wednesday.

·
Registered
100 Posts
<<<Here's my baby....:)
I needed a learner legal bike in South Australia an this was the logical choice...:cool:
(I'd upload a proper 1 but it exceeds the Mb limit???)

·
Registered
51 Posts
got her all cleaned up and sold her :(

made a deal with the wife that I would sell the SS if I got a new 07 KTM 990 so I said goodbye to the SS

You can all benefit from the sale too as I've put a bunch of parts up for sale in the classifieds section :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
My '05 800SS

Finally ready to show her off...

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Here's mine:

and a little more eye candy from boredom. also I got a kick outta this when I seen this other Ducati do it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here are some pics of my bikes....

900 SL III (95) No.025
600 SS Trackbike with quick change "Road-used outfit" for privat training on public streets :))

best
vS

Attachments

801 - 820 of 3760 Posts