Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3810 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
desmonoob-the only thing i can tell about the termi's is that it sounds insane. i've never heard a better sound. i compare the sound to my x-girlfriends 69 camaro ss. i haven't had the luxury to ride it yet cause i waiting to get my license (about a month and a half). plus it cold out anyway. as soon as i get on it ill be sure to tell everyone. as for now, i'm just getting all my leathers and accesories.

J

·
0 Posts
Finally I can post pictures, not sure what was going on before!

Here is my bike when I picked it up (02 SS900). Another one shows the only mod I have done so far: carbon gas and gauges. This fall I am hoping to do a carbon clutch cover and the exhaust kit.

Attachments

·
Tightly Clenched...
959 Posts
My '99 900 SS

Here's my bike, doesn't get used much due to work. Bought in 2001 and only has 8000 kays on it! Mods: Carbon fibre everything, Remus race cans, Power Commader III USB, opened airbox, 14 tooth front sprocket, 43 tooth rear (heh, heh), fender eliminator...new tyres since the pic...oh yeah and a VeeTwo clutch slave cylinder to reduce the effort at the bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts

This is my first time posting on this forum...Would you believe I just found it!? WTF... I must be out of the loop. This looks like an excellent site that I'm sure I will now visit often. The above picture is my '95 CR that I bought in '96. The picture was taken while on my very first ride of the Dragon in Oct. of '05.

·
Registered
172 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
wim06 can you please post some pics of your muffler mountings for me as iam in the process of mounting my carbons up high and have to fabricate some brackets..
Thanks

61 - 80 of 3810 Posts