Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

741 - 760 of 3815 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Here it is with the fairings

Thanks to Donnie Unger and Duc Pond Motorsports in Winchester, Virginia....GREAT JOB!!
Nice! Could you post a pic with the seat/seatcover removed please. I'm interested in your construcation that holds your exhaust.

Planning to do something similar. Already got an additional SSie frame that I can cut.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, what cracking condition she´s in! Looks like she´s just left the showroom. I´ve never been so keen on the post 98 SS´s but that is VERY pretty! :cool:

Don Richie.
Don,

She's inexperienced being made in '99 and sitting at only 2200 miles. Owner bought her, and I guess looked at her a lot since 99. Such a joy to be back on a Ducati.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've updated the seat and done a couple of minor things since I last posted a pic. The fender eliminator has arrived and will go on soon followed by replacements for the front signals - probably use the DP mirrors w/ signals.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here are some pics of my '94 SS/SP #068. Not much in the motor but I'm getting ready to drop a 944 kitted motor from my '95 in it w/41mm Keihin FCRs. Jet kit, K&N, airbox delete, FBF flywheel, Yoyo clutch slave, and MPL Gold pressure plate. The paint is Candy Apple Red over gold base. All the lettering is painted on with the exception of the Termi stickers on the exhaust. The CF mufflers, dash, rear hugger and front fender have aslo been sprayed with the candy red.
Other goodies are CF clip-ons, CRG levers, ShiftTech clutch and sprocket cover, Marchesini gas cap, Red LED lighting, MPL fork adjusters, SS brake lines, Smoked windscreen, CRM rearsets, Nology wires, Toby dampner, Corbin seat, vented belt covers, anodized reservoir caps, and of-course, a canisterectomy.
Wheels are from a 749. Used an AFAM 520 rewar sprocket w/Renthal front and DID Gold chain. Braking wave rotors front and rear w/Ti bolts and ceramic bearings. Probably left some stuff out but who's counting at this point. It's almost an addiction modifying this thing.:crazy:
I'd like to upgrade the rear spring to an Ohlins unit and do a revalve on the forks. I'd also like to switch the mufflers to LeoVincis since these are actually DIDs with a Termi sticker. I used them as a guinea pig for the candy of carbon fiber effect and threw some stickers I had from my 996 on them till I could get some new cans for it. I really want to build a 105hp 944 screamer w/my '95.

Attachments

741 - 760 of 3815 Posts