Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

721 - 740 of 3760 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Countcoupe, looks awesome but I thought the white frames were '92.

I will second that. very nice bike.

1991 was white frame / white wheels
1992 was white frame / black wheels

·
Registered
264 Posts
I love it!

Good spot Cagivaduc.
My 93 900ss started out life as a 750 ss. Been fully restored. Had the frame enamelled in white. Twin disks put on the front and wacked a 900 engine in. Brand new mikuni carbs and new decals all round. Had the wheels done in black as you can see. I do not have adjustable front forks though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks guys for your kind remarks.

Over the last couple of days we have had some amazing weather in England. The local biker cafe was rammed yesterday. Lots of people walked straight past a 1098 to come look at my bike. Tee Hee.

Thanks again

Count

·
Registered
103 Posts
2002 Supersport 900SS

Hi all

Its taken me a while but here is my baby.

After 8 years off the bike (ZZR-1100 was my last one) I purchased my first Ducati in Dec 07. What a bike, what a brand!

I don't know what it is but the sound, smell, feel and look of these bikes are awesome. So much so that I've just purchased my second (900SS FE) which this one will have to make way for shortly.

Enjoy Stu

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great Day in Northern NM!

We had a great day in northern New Mexico today (~60 F) - so I took the 96SP out for a ride. Went up into the mountains felt the temperature drop and that there was still plenty of snow. Made it back around toward the house and snapped one more pic of the bike while looking east to the Rio Grande valley and Sangre de Cristo mountains. It was great to get out (in February!) and let the SP stretch her legs.

OK - looks like the file size is too big - check out the pics at:
http://moose.zenlinux.com/v/More+Ducati+Pics/

Cheers,
96SP

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks guys for your kind remarks.

Over the last couple of days we have had some amazing weather in England. The local biker cafe was rammed yesterday. Lots of people walked straight past a 1098 to come look at my bike. Tee Hee.

Thanks again

Count
Quite right to mate! To me, the carbie SS´s look just as a Ducati should look, but then I am biased. Common as muck now the 1098´s I hear!

Richie.

·
Registered
265 Posts
1997 900ss/cr

Bought July 2006 with about 4500 miles on the clock. My son crashed it about three months later. Most importantly, no damage to him!
No damage to the main frame, suspension, engine, etc. Lots of damage to lots of plastic, left switchgear, shield, front subframe, a tiny bit of damage to the tank, etc.
I have been collecting bits from eBay with the goal of having a complete new (used) set of bodywork to interchange with the old, repairable stuff for track days. With the aqusition of a used tank last month I met my goal. The silver paint is the old bodywork (before the crash), the red is the new PPG 473.101 with clearcoat. The front fairing is all one piece by Sharkskinz, which is extremely strong, well made and light.

Decals are from http://www.xtremedecals.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
1997 900 Ss/cr

Bought July 2006 with about 4500 miles on the clock. My son crashed it about three months later. Most importantly, no damage to him!
No damage to the main frame, suspension, engine, etc. Lots of damage to lots of plastic, left switchgear, shield, front subframe, a tiny bit of damage to the tank, etc.
I have been collecting bits from eBay with the goal of having a complete new (used) set of bodywork to interchange with the old, repairable stuff for track days. With the aqusition of a used tank last month I met my goal. The silver paint is the old bodywork (before the crash), the red is the new PPG 473.101 with clearcoat. The front fairing is all one piece by Sharkskinz, which is extremely strong, well made and light.

Decals are from http://www.xtremedecals.com/
Some better pics of my newly painted bike - in the snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here's my first Duc that I'll be picking up this coming Saturday. I had the opportunity to flat out trade my 2000 GSX-R600 for it and didn't even have to think about it.

I don't even have the bike yet and I can't help but walk around with an ear to ear smile.

·
Registered
72 Posts
2001 750ss, obviously Termi exhaust and PCIII, the guy has all the records he just never really paid attention. First owner had it built at BCM in NH, then sold it to the guy I'm buying it from about a year ago. It comes with the headlight but not the street upper, just the track so I've got to figure out some sort of headlight situation. Aside from that it's ready to go.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My baby

First post on Ducati.ms...

Here's a couple pics of my 2001 SS900ie:

And the "art shot":

May not be visible in all the pics, but it has the following mods:
--DP monoposto seat cowling
--DP/Remus CF high-mount slipons
--CF rear hugger
--CF front fender
--CF license plate bracket/fender (soon to be replaced with a TPO Stealth fender eliminator)
--CF-look levers (these are kinda cheesy... I blame previous owner ;))
--K&N air filter
--PIAA H4 headlight (I can see at night! It's a miracle!)
--MotoCorsa Racing vented clutch cover

Fun times. :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Here is my 99 900ss I picked up for $3500 with only 7kmi and babied :D:p
Everything stock except pipes and clutch cover. Well until I get my PC3 and Damper.
did you gett this from the central valley? Patterson area? I think I saw that one for sale.

721 - 740 of 3760 Posts