Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3810 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Snail said:
Hi Squid,

I like your bike's front turning signals. What are they?
I can't remember what the name brand was (K&S or something) but i'll try to find out and let ya know. I think they look OK but they are just stick ons and I would like it better if the bolted on somehow. I'm still looking around for something else but for now they are OK.

D

·
0 Posts
Ok I'll post a couple here too, although none of the below bikes is mine, both were from ex-girlfriends :rolleyes:.

Anyway, beautiful bikes and down the road, all what's left after all this time are only the memories from riding them (the bikes I mean :p).

Enjoy,

Doc

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just a few pics of my 2000 900ss & 2002 900ss out in the canyons and track. Enjoy!

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Easy...

Just click on the "Post Reply" button and when the new page opens, go a bit down and you'll see "Additional Option" box. There's a "Attach files" box with a little buttton "Manage Attachments". Press that and then you'll specify which photos you want to attach.

Hope that helps.

Doc

·
Chilehead
6,979 Posts
Doc said:
Just click on the "Post Reply" button and when the new page opens, go a bit down and you'll see "Additional Option" box. There's a "Attach files" box with a little buttton "Manage Attachments". Press that and then you'll specify which photos you want to attach.

Hope that helps.

Doc
Forgot that there is a size limit, had to shrink it a bit more!

SS with some battle scars.

Tom

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Nice one Tom :), and I see you are in Switzerland. That's on my top 5 list with the "places to ride" in the near future.

I must either win the lottery, rob a bank or find a million euros asap. So many things to do, so little time... :(.

Be safe and have fun.

Doc

·
Registered
231 Posts
97 900ss

Here's mine - she's a 97 900SS with FCR 41's, and soon to be installed Silent Hektik ignition. Currently there's a Nichols flywheel and Dyna coils also in there, but it will come out when the Silent Hektik goes in.

I

·
0 Posts
My first ducati!!!

Hey everyone, here is my first ever motorcycle purchase. I am so excited and proud to be a part of the ducati family. This is my 2005 supersport and it has to following mods:
1. FBF open airbox conversion
2. Termignoni carbon-fiber high mount slipons
3. Solo rear seat cowl
4. Ducati performance smoked windscreen

Attachments

41 - 60 of 3810 Posts