Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

481 - 500 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bill, anyone who pulls out in front of you, and clams they didn't see you is legally blind.
I like what you've done.... and I doubt you would ever see another Duc like her, in any of her outfits.:D
Rainman said:
Like this:

·
Registered
989 Posts
critterdoc said:
One thing's for sure...if they weren't blind before they bloody well would be after having their retinas burned by THAT!

Cruel.. CD.. Bill now keeps his helmet and dark visor on so it's MUCH easier on the eyes.. In accordance with the prophecy...

hahaha

* Laces up sports shoes and gets ready to run*

In accrodance with the prophecy..

Mal

·
Registered
923 Posts
BrazeauRacing said:
Come on man... take that thing somewhere nice outside and capture some better photos of it. It deserves that! ;)
Here you go. Went down the road after I installed the TPO crankcase breather filter :) :

·
Registered
923 Posts
DubVDuck said:
ducatiti said:
Here you go. Went down the road after I installed the TPO crankcase breather filter QUOTE]

Do you have any good pics of the breather? I couldn't really see it in those pictures.
Actually, all that comes in the kit is the K&N filter and a plug that goes on the airbox as shown below.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
MAN!!! I know a lot of people run them but that breather scares me. Where's all that oil going if it blows out??

·
Registered
923 Posts
galaxy said:
MAN!!! I know a lot of people run them but that breather scares me. Where's all that oil going if it blows out??
I was hesitant as well but I had purchased prior to my research. This is why I kept the stock hoses and breather tank. I know a couple of people who are running these filters with no problems or oil leaking out..

·
Registered
371 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my '98 900CR. I've tried to keep the mods functional, but it appears to be an addiction! I just rode down to the AMA races at Miller Motorsports Park and she did great. Still going strong after 30,000 miles.

Best regards,

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
MillerTime31 said:
Hi,
here some of my favorites pictures of Me and My Bike
Very nice ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
waiting on weather in dallas to improve so I can get some good photos. Here is a somewhat recent garage shot for now. 1992 900SS with too much to list.

·
Registered
1 Posts
home made !!!

hey guys ,
i sorry for my por english but i m french ..... i m steve , 26 years old and it s my fifth ducat !!!

before

after

and now ...

this one for track ...

my first one ...
just before sell ... sorry she was dirty ... i ve got other pics but she was stock ...

and my toy ....

that s all
the ss is built by myself ... if u want pic for help somebody ... u can ask me but sorry for my english ... i ll try better i can ...

see you ...

481 - 500 of 3754 Posts