Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

461 - 480 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
hammer said:
Funny, that's what my wife calls my Ducati. Love the mirrors. Are those the ones from speedzilla that I still have not received?
Yes they are.
I ordered them when they were first offered as a group buy thru zilla.
I cant believe you still havent got them.
Parts from Italy have shipped faster.
They do look good, but you still have to move your elbows to see anything behind you.

·
Registered
518 Posts
mjbduc said:
Yes they are.
I ordered them when they were first offered as a group buy thru zilla.
I cant believe you still havent got them.
Parts from Italy have shipped faster.
They do look good, but you still have to move your elbows to see anything behind you.
I gave up and got the ones from DP and they work far better than the stock ones and adds sexapeal to the bike :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
750 ss (95) with self made exhaust system, k&n Airbox, solo seat.
next, modification to a 900 ss 5.5 rim and superbike swing arm with a oelins shock absorber....

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mick1000ss said:
where did you get the rear cowl? looking for one for my 04 1000ss. also a fender eliminator if you have any suggestions
You can buy the rear cowl everywhere. have a look here:

http://www.diopa.com/

diopa offers also fender eliminators. the supplied quality is good. but i do not have a notion, whether supplies into the USA to be made?

excuse my english....................................

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here is a 1992 I just picked up from a great fellow enthusiast down in Carolina. Bike only has 1042 miles on it I rode it 7 miles (to-from dealer) since I got it with 1035 miles.

This is the condition I want to restore my 1993 Superlight to (just had delivered today from CA).

I expect to onlu use both of these bikes on a very limited basis, so I am still looking for an SS/SP to ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
racerboy said:
Here is a 1992 I just picked up from a great fellow enthusiast down in Carolina. Bike only has 1042 miles on it I rode it 7 miles (to-from dealer) since I got it with 1035 miles.

This is the condition I want to restore my 1993 Superlight to (just had delivered today from CA).

I expect to onlu use both of these bikes on a very limited basis, so I am still looking for an SS/SP to ride.
6 duc`s racer boy? how do you explain that to your wife? i ask a good advice for me! :D i have 2 ducs and one bmw. now i need a new bike only for the race track(my RC51 is dead/crash) my wife wants to dissolve the marriage, if I buy additional motorcycle!

whats wrong??

·
Registered
573 Posts
vonsassnitz said:
6 duc`s racer boy? how do you explain that to your wife? i ask a good advice for me! :D
Get a bike for your wife! The M695 is my wife's though she prefers to ride the S4Rs. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
spke532 said:
Looks good man I like it. I am new to the forum thing so i am trying to find a way to get mine on here.
Host your picture at Photobucket.com, then copy the link here, highlight the link, and press the image button (the one with the mountain and sun).

See screenshot below:

·
Administrator
5,811 Posts
mjbduc said:
My Mistress
Thats what my bike looked like when I got her.
And three painted bodies later, well....
I have that Dainese jacket but in one piece. Foggy Replica.
You are off to a great start.
And I have those pants to wear with my Rossi Nastro Azzurro jacket. All I did was swap the knee pucks....

Like this:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Just an update...

Before:

After time convincing wifee:

...And yes, I need to improve my convincing skills :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody !

Your Ducati are beautiful !!! so I have to put mine in this Topic !!

It's an Ducati 1000SS, 2004.

Sorry for my bad english ;)

And thx for all your great pictures !!

Bye

·
Registered
518 Posts
Madss said:
Hi everybody !

Your Ducati are beautiful !!! so I have to put mine in this Topic !!

It's an Ducati 1000SS, 2004.

Sorry for my bad english ;)

And thx for all your great pictures !!

Bye
Nice country road you're on. That's where these bikes like to be. And nice bike

461 - 480 of 3754 Posts