Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

441 - 460 of 3815 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
That's one sick @ss bike! Keep up the good work!

More pics!

·
Registered
321 Posts
@ bruntr: What is Verlust nach DIN 70020. Does it mean that the power shown at the curve is actually power at the clutch? Very nice looking engine and bike. Wish I had some more time on working on my bike.

@ Monty777: Hi John, are you ready to share us some more pictures of your bike. Should be ready for the clubraces by now.

Here's the combination I will be riding at the clubraces. Got the header pipes changed so the cans are even higher now and slightly more to the rear so I have some room to move my feet without melting my boots.

·
Registered
293 Posts
She's finished now-at last. First ride at the weekend and she's great, running in so 5,000 max revs. Turns very easily and has HUGE drive out of corners-this is going to be a fun bike round a track.
I won't be at Assen for the club races as I am going to Italy on my ST4S next week-there will be a load of club members over there though for the DesmoDue races-have a good weekend.
System won't let me post pictures at the moment-will post some new ones later.

John

·
Registered
94 Posts
My SuperSport

Finally got a nice digital camera so I thought I'd take some pics of the bike. Still needs a little work, but she's a blast to ride.

Mods are as follow: K&N air filter, rejetted carbs, D&D carbon slip-on's, carbon rear fender, Corbin leather seat-with Italian stiched flag ;) , red Marvic front wheel, tinted windscreen, and RK racing chain.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
DubVDuck said:
Finally got a nice digital camera so I thought I'd take some pics of the bike. Still needs a little work, but she's a blast to ride.

Mods are as follow: K&N air filter, rejetted carbs, D&D carbon slip-on's, carbon rear fender, Corbin leather seat-with Italian stiched flag ;) , red Marvic front wheel, tinted windscreen, and RK racing chain.
Gotta love those front wheels!

·
Registered
149 Posts
900ss pic

a lot of great bikes in this thread. here's a recent shot of my 900ss.

·
Registered
454 Posts
bish-900-superlight said:
Some very nice bikes, but can i put pics of my superlight up????
Sure mate all part of the family

441 - 460 of 3815 Posts