Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3846 Posts

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Sorry about the post with no picture. Apparently my pics are too big for the site and I, being the novice I am, don't know how to re-size them. If I ever figure it out, I'll re-post.

bruce19

·
Registered
159 Posts
My 900FE

·
Registered
18 Posts
a quick note to bruce 19 . i had the same problem until a buddy showed me how to edit my pictures . my pc runs on windows xp and i right clicked on the pic and selected edit and then the picture was opened up in the paint programme .then i clicked file ,then save as and then in the bottom box you will see the format that your pics are in so if you click on the small arrow down box a list of alternative formats will be shown select jpeg and then click the save tab and your pic will be a better size .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's Giulietta...

...in various disguises:

Oooh, I long for the spring and to start riding bikes again...

It's mid-winter here now, but i'm at least driving italian:

(Yes, I love my car as well)
Kai Wang-Erlandsen, Norway

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
The wife and her SS at La Honda this year plus her new leathers from Santa!!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Whe wifes bike NOT at La Honda...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all. I just thought id intro my self since I’m new. I’m 28 and I live in Seattle. A few months ago I sold my first bike, an 86 Suzuki 700 Intruder, which I have been riding for about 5 years. As of today I am a very happy owner of my new 2000 Ducati 750 SS. Not even the rain is going to stop me from hitting roads this weekend. :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Tron. Nice bike. May I suggest one thing get rid of the hidious chunk of plastic and metal Ducati calls a rear fender. ;) not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
One question. Does anybody else’s left wrist kill after about 15 minutes? I cant ride for long in stop and go traffic, it just hurts too bad to futz with the clutch for long! :mad:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Yes...get a fender eliminator from Evoluzione. Cleans up the back end great, simple to install, and very inexpensive. There's one in this photo, I promise!!

21 - 40 of 3846 Posts