3801 - 3820 of 3821 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Definitely does not look right, -appears to be an fuked up toy

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
So, I cribbed this pic from a story over at Pipeburn.com. Cool site...

And while I applaud the effort that went into building this homage to the black 1980 900SS, the end result looks like a minibike due to the proportions being...slightly off. What says the collective? What wouldja do different?
I bet it looks a lot better with a rider on it smooshing down the suspension - it will all come together, imo

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Took me a while to find that one, Lee Cavalier out of NZ - cool seat, and the tail section is done well. Danmoto mufflers and a custom made fuel tank. Got a link to the ebay auction?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Took me a while to find that one, Lee Cavalier out of NZ - cool seat, and the tail section is done well. Danmoto mufflers and a custom made fuel tank. Got a link to the ebay auction?
Here you go.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts

View attachment 979665
This bike was built by Muzza Sutherland from Mecanica/Muzzabikes in Christchurch, NZ. He actually makes and sells these as a Kit for the 900SS/1000SS, called a Muzano. Post | Mecanica

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Here you go.

This bike was built by Muzza Sutherland from Mecanica/Muzzabikes in Christchurch, NZ. He actually makes and sells this as a Kit for the 900SS/1000SS, called a Muzano. Post | Mecanica

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Just finished my 750SS Racebike in time for BEARS Sound of Thunder race-meet this weekend. Home | Bears Motorcycle Club Inc
Bike is a 750SSie with a hotted up engine, built by Mecanica/Muzzabikes, total loss ignition, APTC "slipper" clutch. I've just had it painted and have fitted 1098 Masters, 999 Calipers, RSV4 Discs and a 1000DS Swingarm with a BST wheel. Also has GPS Lap timer/telemetry.
Bodywork is custom with Panigale / MV F3 elements also by Mecanica in Christchurch NZ. Mecanica Ducati repairs & service Christchurch New Zealand
Just need some numbers and I'm off to the races. :D

Attachments

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,023 Posts
Just finished my 750SS Racebike in time for BEARS Sound of Thunder race-meet this weekend. Home | Bears Motorcycle Club Inc
Bike is a 750SSie with a hotted up engine, built by Mecanica/Muzzabikes, total loss ignition, APTC "slipper" clutch. I've just had it painted and have fitted 1098 Masters, 999 Calipers, RSV4 Discs and a 1000DS Swingarm with a BST wheel. Also has GPS Lap timer/telemetry.
Bodywork is custom with Panigale / MV F3 elements also by Mecanica in Christchurch NZ. Mecanica Ducati repairs & service Christchurch New Zealand
Just need some numbers and I'm off to the races. :D
Beautilful!

·
Registered
273 Posts
My Scottish buddies got me this. They sent a poster size print to us here in Australia as a surprise for xmas but it never made it.. someone from Australia post has this hanging on their wall... I'll find you!

Me and the better half on my MK1 - 92 SL. Yes, I know, that would be very uncomfortable for the missus! And yes, the resemblance is remarkable!

SL.jpg

3801 - 3820 of 3821 Posts