361 - 380 of 3844 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice and clean bike!

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok here is a pic of my 2001 900SS since the pic was taken i have removed the rear fender and installed an intergrated brake turn light. However, I am not really pleased with the brightness of the unit, so I will have to rethink that one :-(

·
Registered
38 Posts
squid said:
Hey nice bike it looks a lot like mine. Where did you get your front signal lights? Are they Bolt ons and did you have to alt the fairings?
I bought this bike from a guy who only had it a couple of months, which he bought from the original owner. Of course the guy I bought it from did not know anything about the bike.
The Lights are not bolt on, but more of a snap on. Looks like a little filing was done to get them in but very minimal. They are very sturdy and definitly look better than those factory lights.
Do you have some pics posted?

·
Registered
379 Posts
My 800ss race bike at Silverstone GP circuit today:

The new 999 bodywork went on nicely - almost made for the bike and it doesn't look to shabby either. Excellent work HC Racetech.

After a marathon trip to Lincoln to pick up the bike from HC Racetech on Saturday I had to detour to Ducati John at Leeds to finish off some work before heading down to Silverstone in the evening. I crashed at a fellow DSC member's place in Buckingham a few miles away before heading to the track today. It was a bit wet today - in fact it was a horrible horrible wet day and I've learnt/remembered a few things:

1. Silverstone is rubbish.
2. Super Corsa Pros have absolutely no grip in the lashing rain
3. 5000 mile Michelin road tyres grip better

My 800 was wheel spinning in every gear up Club straight - a novel, amusing and somewhat worrying experience. Every time I booted it a cog and wound it on it spun. Still, it seemed to have a fair amount of thrust.

·
Registered
237 Posts
twpd said:
Ducati Kaemna in Germany Dave. It comes unpainted, but with everything you need. Fits straight on without any fuss, but it's not cheap. Just goggle Kaemna.
Yikes...I guess they aren't cheap. I can buy a complete set of bodywork for the price of the pointy looking seat...but that is a very cool looking seat :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
2007 800ss

Here's my new 800SS, stock for now :)
De-stickered, trimmed the plate holder, oval carbon cans on order, posing with the new stick trying to coax spring in to coming early.

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
GalaxyToad said:
Here's my new 800SS, stock for now :)
De-stickered, trimmed the plate holder, oval carbon cans on order, posing with the new stick trying to coax spring in to coming early.
Nice. I'm with you on that spring coming early thought. What part of Ohio are you located? I'm originally from Lorain.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here's some pics of my bike...

2003 800 Supersport

Attachments

361 - 380 of 3844 Posts