Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3741 - 3754 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
FourRings, this bike came to me from Golden, Colorado. You may have seen this bike around. The man I bought it from (name withheld as I don't want to use his name in public without permission) is a super cool dude that entertained all of my stupid questions with the air of a gentleman. You can PM me is you want to know his name. Some chance you know him.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 1997 Ducati 400SS with 8k miles (13k km's). I'm still learning the Ducati details but its got superlight clocks, rear set pegs, superlight style solo seat, full fiberglass body work (Not sure if they came with fiberglass). termignoni full exhaust, a purple spring (???). Magura brake master, and brembo clutch master (stock?). Carbon front and rear fenders, and other little carbon bits.

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
My 1997 Ducati 400SS with 8k miles (13k km's). I'm still learning the Ducati details but its got superlight clocks, rear set pegs, superlight style solo seat, full fiberglass body work (Not sure if they came with fiberglass). termignoni full exhaust, a purple spring (???). Magura brake master, and brembo clutch master (stock?). Carbon front and rear fenders, and other little carbon bits.

Wow! Sweet little bike. This is an Asian market bike?

2004 Ducati ST4s ABS “Senna”
2002 Yamaha FZ1

·
Registered
884 Posts
http://www.bbbfabrications.com/
Frame brace for SS carb model Bolts on no mods banish the frame cracking £55 each

Steve is only making them upon request now. I got mine directly from him as did Rexcoil. I don't know who else has done the same but for certain, one member here had issues with Steve. I did not, and he was responsive to any questions I had. I contacted him via the email address on his website, sent him the money via paypal and had my brace in around a week from the date of payment. Hope that answers your question......sean

3741 - 3754 of 3754 Posts