Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3701 - 3720 of 3778 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
This SIL Motor Exhaust is spectacular looking. How does it sound compared to stock? I'm looking for a U.S. distributor as we speak...

thanks in advance.
Sorry about the late reply. I think it sounds pretty good. I don’t have anything else to compare it with though. It was on the bike when I bought it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought mine from FBF (https://www.ferracci.com).
Don't see them listed in on their site right now - perhaps a call as they seem to order them in small batches. Took forever for them to get mine, but it's now on and sounds great IMHO.
Looks not badly either!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I bought mine from FBF (https://www.ferracci.com).
Don't see them listed in on their site right now - perhaps a call as they seem to order them in small batches. Took forever for them to get mine, but it's now on and sounds great IMHO.
Looks not badly either!
Ferracci is going out of business, selling off whatever they have on hand and not ordering anything new. I know one person who contact Sil Motor directly on Facebook and managed to order and ship directly to the US that way.

·
Registered
107 Posts
FBF

Ferracci is going out of business, selling off whatever they have on hand and not ordering anything new. I know one person who contact Sil Motor directly on Facebook and managed to order and ship directly to the US that way.
Thanks - good to know, even if that's a bit sad actually.
I wondered if that was the story.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Drove out to this spot yesterday- so incredibly sad- every bit of green you see in this picture was charred in the recent fires out here- looks like an apocolyptic waste land...
I know that exact spot, NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo. Is that other little "wild west village" just before you get to the rock store gone?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I know that exact spot, NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo. Is that other little "wild west village" just before you get to the rock store gone?
The Old Place ... Miraculously those structures survived as did the Rock Store- but the bridge that is just past Old Place on the way to Rock Store was destroyed - fire melted the steel beams-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Out with my Ducati Club mates for our usual Sunday session of canyon bombing. Got new tires yesterday so today is the day to scrub them in accordingly.

3701 - 3720 of 3778 Posts