Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3681 - 3700 of 3760 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Picked up this thing for a fall/winter bike on Saturday. It’s in exceptional shape mechanically but needed a proper cleaning and some minor fiddling. Looking forward to some good miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
I owned this one for 5 years and still kinda miss it. :frown2:
I have seen you post this bike and reminisc about it before. You must really miss it. Reminder to the rest of us to not let ours go.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have very fond memories riding around this small Island,including many track days on my SS. The sound of the Remus was intoxicating, more so than the Termignoni on the 999. All my memories were positive, maybe not so when my main bearings exploded. The only bike I would have sold for was a 999s and one came up in perfect condition, the rest is history, the power difference is substantial and I would never go back for that reason only. If I could have two bikes, for sure I would have an SS, I had two but 'SHE' who must be obeyed, must be obeyed!
Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Some old and some new (with too many valves and way too much water). @MultiMonster and I took the opportunity for a ride on a glorious Pacific Northwest fall afternoon before it starts raining through next May.

3681 - 3700 of 3760 Posts