Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3661 - 3680 of 3760 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Sorry if there is a sticky for this already but I'm having a hard time 1)uploading pictures 2) linking pictures in my Google Drive. Not like I haven't seen this movie before but I'm stumped (searched too).

Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Old pic from G drive

Inde, Wilcox, AZ - old pic I had on my Gdrive - just to see if it would work.

Nope

Photobucket? Yes, but I'm not sure anyone else but me can see it....

Seems to work, can anyone else see it?

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Those are some sweet scenes. Reminds me of my beloved home country (NZ). What a great bike to eat up those roads and fill the countryside with Desmo twin music.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Those are some sweet scenes. Reminds me of my beloved home country (NZ). What a great bike to eat up those roads and fill the countryside with Desmo twin music.
Hmm! Land of the Kiwi, is a dream destination for me. For now, I have to settle with this small Island in the Baltic sea. But a nice and peacefull place:smile2:
Not the baddest place to play the Desmo tunes:grin2:

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Bike night with several generations of 2V Ducatis with Sport in their name somewhere.

My '94 900 SS on the right. Yes, that's really what you think it is framed in the center of the photo.

100% authentic and original Hike Hailwood. The only thing not original is the Caswell coating in the tank after it sat for 15+ years untended and did that thing that steel tanks do.

·
Registered
275 Posts
jet69, nice bike. There are a couple of clues in your pics. that leads me to believe your'e here in Australia. Correct? If so, where?

Cheers.

·
Registered
190 Posts
jet69, nice bike. There are a couple of clues in your pics. that leads me to believe your'e here in Australia. Correct? If so, where?

Cheers.
When I visited Australia I associated that kind of grass with cane toads. When the sun went down, you had to tread carefully. Actually there are a lot of things in Oz to tread carefully about :wink2:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well seeing that it's official, now I can post I'm the new owner. I didn't build it so I take zero credit for its condition, but if I did build it this is what I would've looked like LOL. It is a really clean well running bike; '96 900SS CR. Look forward to having lots of fun in the corners with it!

13k Original Miles
Ducati 1098 forks with radial Brembo brakes
MotoCorse triple clamps
EBC rotors
Woodcraft clip-ons
Rizoma grips
Remote Brembo reservoir brake and clutch
New Dunlop Sportmax Q3 tires
Sharkskinz bodywork with custom paint
D&D exhaust cans
2005 M900 longer rear shock
Powder coated frame, swingarm and wheels