Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3601 - 3620 of 3847 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
New to me 2001 750

Here's my new baby, a 2001 750 SS. I'm actually having a touch of trouble completely identifying it; I think someone got a half-fairing and stuck full fairings on it. There are attachment points for the fairings that are on there now, but no corresponding attachment points on the bike, they're just on with zip ties of all things. Really enjoying the bike so far, and getting in there to do some wrenching.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Some recent pics of the FE...
Nice looking bike is that an Airtech tail? It looks like the Airtech Superlite tail I just picked one up for my 2000 900 as part of the winter make over. Not sure yet what all the finish will be but...
Not sure if they make that tail for the FE?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Some recent pics of the FE...
Nice bike!!!
Wondering though if you have the side vent air deflectors on the wrong way around / wrong sides??

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,224 Posts
Wondering though if you have the side vent air deflectors on the wrong way around / wrong sides??
Eagle eyes there Neil,I completely missed that.

Those air vents definitely are mounted incorrectly.

Darn it now I gotta change my screen saver! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Thanks! I believe that mine were branded as Giacomoto. I've also seen them sold as Ducati Performance. I bought mine from partsplanet.it.
Style and Performance lists them on their website currently, but I've now been waiting since August 25th for them to deliver a set. Every time I get in touch with them it's the same story, "the part's made, we're getting ready for anodize next week."

Rearsets | Style & Performance ? eShop

·
Registered
524 Posts
3601 - 3620 of 3847 Posts