Registered
247 Posts
Fixed the ignition relay Changed the oil then Went for a ride today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
8,500 feet at the astronomical observatory

Saw a mother and child coatimundi on the way here,... too stunned and amused to take a picture of them! They were completely unimpressed by the noise and fury of 2V Italian combustion, would not get out of the road until I dismounted and screamed at them. It is a narrow road and mama had really big sharp looking toenails/claws, and they are not small creatures - less than a bear or kangaroo, but at three times the size of a raccoon or badger standing upright on their hind legs they can be quite formidable looking.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just realized what I didn't say LOL. I picked up this 2000 about a month or so ago now with a little over 5k miles on it. It runs good it needs a few things but they're minor.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Be careful on speed humps with that low hanging spaghetti header pipe. Ask me how I know LOL.

Looking good :wink2:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Builded a rack and mounted a case for my road trip.

Ok, its looks not so nice, but it works for me. Better than a backpack :)

I'd be careful with that rack due to height for one but don't put a lot of weight in it. You will find it will bounce and shake a bit without an additional brace to steady it.
This comes from experience.
Here's the current one I made for my super sport

·
Registered
275 Posts
Fuel tank back from the painter; now soaking inner with Olaxic Acid to clean up some heavy surface rust.
He did a beautiful job, so now need to save some more pennies to have the fairings, etc painted.

Cheers.

Attachments

3561 - 3580 of 3760 Posts