Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3521 - 3540 of 3847 Posts

·
Saddle Sore
806 Posts
Dude, jealous, a little nicer than mine for sure. Really great to see another Senna 900ssie, they only made 150 of these! Wonder how many are still on the road...

I posted some pics of mine 2 pages back at the Washington Monuments.

I think you meant to quote SalkinSalkin's post (the guy with the Senna colored bike), and not mine :wink2:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think you meant to quote SalkinSalkin's post (the guy with the Senna colored bike), and not mine :wink2:
Haha! Yea, I guess I was also so awe struck by your bike too that I accidentally clicked on it! Love the Superlights and yours is a beautiful example. Great cornering pic too!

My "new" 900ss from 2002. 6,200 miles and........in good condition :smile2:
Salkin, here's what i meant for you:
"Dude, jealous, a little nicer than mine for sure. Really great to see another Senna 900ssie, they only made 150 of these! Wonder how many are still on the road...

I posted some pics of mine 2 pages back at the Washington Monuments."

>:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Haha! Yea, I guess I was also so awe struck by your bike too that I accidentally clicked on it! Love the Superlights and yours is a beautiful example. Great cornering pic too!

Salkin, here's what i meant for you:
"Dude, jealous, a little nicer than mine for sure. Really great to see another Senna 900ssie, they only made 150 of these! Wonder how many are still on the road...

I posted some pics of mine 2 pages back at the Washington Monuments."

>:)
Well thank you, yours is also very nice. The pictures are awesome :)

I'm actually back on a motorcycle after a 16 year break, and bought 3 months ago a 750ss from 1999 in OK condition. But it was not good enough for my OCD state of mind, and when a 900ss from 2002 in Senna Grey came up for sale, almost like new, I bought that one instead. I bought it because it was the last model year 900ss with all the goodies and it was a Senna, all original paint and stickers.

I only ride it on sunny days purely as a hobby/fun thing. It is bone stock except for the Ducati Performance exhaust/ECU/open air filter box mod. The good thing about it is that it is LOUD even at 4-5000 rpm's, so I don't have to pinch it hard to get that Ducati sound :)

I plan to keep it until my 12 year old son get his licence when he gets 18, so he can take over, and I can then buy an old mint condition Panigale instead:)

My biggest worries, in fact, is if it gets stolen. Even if I'm fully insured, the problem is how to get a Senna 900ss from 2002 in that condition. I guess it it not possible.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ive been dd'ING mine lately. Just rebuilt my FCR's and this thing is faster than it has ever been.

I'm thinking I should powdercoat my rims black. What do you guys think?

My dd parking spot in my garage is a bit of a crunch zone. I need to make more room in my garage. Mostly just need to get my explorer on its coilovers so I can get it the eff out of the garage.

Also added an aprilia sxv 450 SM to my collection since I was last on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ive been dd'ING mine lately. Just rebuilt my FCR's and this thing is faster than it has ever been.

I'm thinking I should powdercoat my rims black. What do you guys think?

My dd parking spot in my garage is a bit of a crunch zone. I need to make more room in my garage. Mostly just need to get my explorer on its coilovers so I can get it the eff out of the garage.

Also added an aprilia sxv 450 SM to my collection since I was last on here.
It looks like on the first picture that it is leaning really much to the side. Is the side stand OK?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you!! When its ready for a respray, I'm going to add a green stripe along with the red. What was I thinking!!?? LOL

It was painted about 10 yrs ago..... Originally red.

3521 - 3540 of 3847 Posts