Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3481 - 3500 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I advertised my 900ss for an inflated price in the hope nobody would buy it and it worked:grin2:
My partner has just bought her own bike(Honda Grom) and we needed to sell one of mine to make room but no luck.
Oh well I will buy her a real fancy all weather bike cover for her birthday.
Selfish prick! ahhh tick.But a Honda Grom should not evict a nice old 900ss?
l came so close to buying it...:)

·
Flying Brit
1,793 Posts
94 900SS SP # 142 with 873 miles from new :)

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thought I'd send a few pictures from Spain. They are taken by a guy in a café on the way to Ronda, Spain.
Take care,
R
Nice Bike!!!!
Love the SL's....!

Maybe meet up sometime down there!! - My old Dutch lives in Estepona, and every year I threaten to take the bike down there & spend a week or two riding the local roads / maybe partake in a Jerez trackday or two :p

But then I have a summer break and realise the heat would kill me - it would need to be a winter ride and my bikes are tucked up in a warm garage gently trickle charging from October to March / April

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Neil66,

You bet! Let me know, we go for a ride.

BTW, my SL is from Holland. Had a tough time importing it to Spain but it worked in the end.
Track day... I haven't managed to do it yet, but maybe it's about time!

Take care
R

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
I've never understood the fascination with blacking out raw aluminum unitl I saw these photos. In my youth, if it was aluminum - it was shiny. You have really made a nicely understated positive change in appearance with a very simple application of black paint.

...from my nearly finished Ducati 900 SS with the 1000 SSie Engine

I Named it to "SP 992 II" :yeah:

Yesterday was the time and nice weather to do some Photos,
and here they are

More pictures at the link at the bottom :smile2:

Best regards

·
Registered
162 Posts
Monumental Tour at Sunrise.

Woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep, it was already 70+ degrees out, figured I'd go watch the sunrise over the monuments.

No one was really there, so I decided to bring the bike on to the Lincoln Memorial to enjoy the view with me. While waiting for the police to arrive I manage to get a few good shots. >:)

3481 - 3500 of 3754 Posts