Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3421 - 3440 of 3760 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here is my newly acquired '01 750SS. Got it for a good price as it needed a fair amount of work. I've recently:
Installed new belts, checked the valve clearances, installed new chain and sprockets, new OEM clutch pack, bled/flushed brakes & clutch fluids, oil change, new grips, new TechSpec tank pads(not in picture), new rear brake pads, repaired faulty CPS connector(giving erratic tach signal), new levers,new oil pressure switch.

Now that all the work is done, I finally get to ride and enjoy it! Got this to run at track days, and for some street fun too.....nice change from the Monster.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Attached is a pic of Isabella. Her mods are in my sig. I just bought some NOS half fairings off eBay so I'm gonna make her a half fairing model for a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
'93 900

Just bought this after a long search and many dead ends.

'93 well maintained. New battery, Michelins F & R, & clutch. Recent service inc. valve adj. and belt adj.

Within last 20,000 klms has had the following replaced; clutch slave cyl, fork seals, steering/head stem bearings, swingarm bearings, reg/rectifier, heavy duty wiring, ign. stator (?), cyl. head stem bolts upgraded to high tensile, pistons/rings/hone. Dunno if pistons are stockies or not.

Plan to install a carbie kit, upgrade coils, new cam belts.

The only negative is the highish klms - 90,000, however considering the above it's not an issue really.

And as can be seen in pics. it needs a seat cowl urgently as I'll reg. as a single seat. Does anyone have one for sale???

I can't ride much yet as still recovering from smashed and cracked bones in both feet so looking forward to riding it by Xmas!! Thank you Santa.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just bought this after a long search and many dead ends.

'93 well maintained. New battery, Michelins F & R, & clutch. Recent service inc. valve adj. and belt adj.

Within last 20,000 klms has had the following replaced; clutch slave cyl, fork seals, steering/head stem bearings, swingarm bearings, reg/rectifier, heavy duty wiring, ign. stator (?), cyl. head stem bolts upgraded to high tensile, pistons/rings/hone. Dunno if pistons are stockies or not.

Plan to install a carbie kit, upgrade coils, new cam belts.

The only negative is the highish klms - 90,000, however considering the above it's not an issue really.

And as can be seen in pics. it needs a seat cowl urgently as I'll reg. as a single seat. Does anyone have one for sale???

I can't ride much yet as still recovering from smashed and cracked bones in both feet so looking forward to riding it by Xmas!! Thank you Santa.
Looks like a good bike - I guess it's the one advertised on BikeSales.com.au - nice with the StainTunes and other work done. Sorry I can't help you with the seat cowl - mine's got single-seater rego too. Wouldn't worry too much about the kms as it seems like it's been loved.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks like a good bike - I guess it's the one advertised on BikeSales.com.au - nice with the StainTunes and other work done. Sorry I can't help you with the seat cowl - mine's got single-seater rego too. Wouldn't worry too much about the kms as it seems like it's been loved.
Same response here, nice bike and looks like a great buy.
Jealous ....... :laugh:

Cheers
Darryl

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Well it is slowly coming together.

Just got a few more things to do:

* Mount the headlights

* Relocate the oil cooler from down low to up high

* Fit the fairing screen

* Trim the rear hugger to make it look better and fit it