Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3161 - 3180 of 3778 Posts

·
Señor Member
8,051 Posts
It's been just a little over a year since my bike was painted. In that time I've never really posted up pictures of her just for the shake of showing it alone. This coming Saturday there's a local fund raising poker run with a bike and car show at the end of the ride. Figured I'd clean her up and see how she does against the mostly Harley crowd that will be there. This is what she looks like after spending a little time cleaning her up this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I recently got the chance to take my wife's 1098 to the track, and I've gotta say that while the extra power was nice to have in the straights, I feel like my 900SSie is much faster in the corners. These things make great track bikes! :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I recently got the chance to take my wife's 1098 to the track, and I've gotta say that while the extra power was nice to have in the straights, I feel like my 900SSie is much faster in the corners. These things make great track bikes! :)

Lets see that go pro footage... what wheels do you have? They looks like mine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Lets see that go pro footage... what wheels do you have? They looks like mine.
The wheels are the OEM 5-spokes that I stripped and refinished with brushed spokes and polished lips.

Not from the same day, but here is video of one lap from the same track a few months ago.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Great riding sir.
Thank you. I'm still learning and building up my confidence to carry more speed through the corners. It's a hell of a lot of fun even though I'm still relatively slow. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
1994 900ss CR

Just got it completely back to original (well mostly original) this past weekend. Been about a year in the making. Now time to get out on the road and turn some heads.

3161 - 3180 of 3778 Posts