Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3141 - 3160 of 3778 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bluecati 900ss

Bought her in a sorry state two years ago. Cut off that fat Terreblanche backside and pinched the frame. Imola seat from Germany, Supermono type fairing from Airtech. Fabricated bits and bobs then anodized in 'smoke'. New 1098 clutch, Öhlins springs both sides, exhaust from UK, UNI Filter in modified airbox. Fueling had to be re-programmed by local wizard to take into account the weight loss, open exhaust (with dB killers) and modded airbox. Gearing too high for town riding (15/39), farts, sputters and pops. Roll-on a rush at higher speeds.

Summer to do - strip, de-tab frame, wheels and swingarm for powder coating.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Bought her in a sorry state two years ago. Cut off that fat Terreblanche backside and pinched the frame. Imola seat from Germany, Supermono type fairing from Airtech. Fabricated bits and bobs then anodized in 'smoke'. New 1098 clutch, Öhlins springs both sides, exhaust from UK, UNI Filter in modified airbox. Fueling had to be re-programmed by local wizard to take into account the weight loss, open exhaust (with dB killers) and modded airbox. Gearing too high for town riding (15/39), farts, sputters and pops. Roll-on a rush at higher speeds.

Cool project!

·
Premium Member
454 Posts

That looks awesome - keep us posted on progress.

·
Registered
247 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Love that M4 exhaust
Thanks i love its sound but would prefer something smaller and lower to keep focus on the bike. Its Loud and and very healthy sounding. That coupled with no cover over my stm evr clutch setup and Nobody can look away. Id like to get a shorty supertrapp and put it under the foot peg, but I fear I would lower exhaust speeds and thus hinder power

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

3141 - 3160 of 3778 Posts