Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3760 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live downtown where it's pretty much impossible to find a garage for my bikes, but the other week I become very lucky when I was able to rent a 27 m2 (approximately 290 ft2) garage of my own smack bang in the middle of the city centre, just about 250 meters (800 ft) from my apartment. I'm almost jealous of myself... :D

/ Valhall

·
Registered
151 Posts
I live downtown where it's pretty much impossible to find a garage for my bikes, but the other week I become very lucky when I was able to rent a 27 m2 (approximately 290 ft2) garage of my own smack bang in the middle of the city centre, just about 250 meters (800 ft) from my apartment. I'm almost jealous of myself... :D

/ Valhall
Sweet looking man-place! Im so jealous!
Whats the rent for a place like this in Malmö ? Here in Copenhagen (if you can find a place) a 300ft2 workshop is min.4000kr or 700-800$ / month !
I have rented a 20' shipping container in a "nice" harbour area just across the water from you - small but very "hyggelig" :) - and stuffed with man-play-things:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sweet looking man-place! Im so jealous!
Whats the rent for a place like this in Malmö ? Here in Copenhagen (if you can find a place) a 300ft2 workshop is min.4000kr or 700-800$ / month !
I have rented a 20' shipping container in a "nice" harbour area just across the water from you - small but very "hyggelig" :) - and stuffed with man-play-things:D
Ha-ha, thanks! :)

I think it's very cheap for being downtown Malmö. The rent is 1550 SEK (circa 235 USD) per month - cheap as hell for this idiotsafe garage! :yeah:

Hälsningar

/ Valhall

3061 - 3080 of 3760 Posts