Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3041 - 3060 of 3841 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bought som yellow stuff from eBay the other day: t-shirt from England, pins from Germany and scale models from Austria - all things arrived the same day! :)

/ Valhall

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My two babies photographed at the same spot but at different occasions, one in the summer and one in the winter - guess which! :)

/ Valhall

Valhall, both of your bikes are SO lovely.
Have to admit I'm kinda of envious that you bought the SL when you already had such a nice, similar example.
Also, my compliments on the photos you post in this section, the ones above, the one in the flying snow, and the one from your front living room amongst my favourites. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dewjantim, beautiful examples! I'm curious about your greenwhite bike. Its fairing looks different than most half fairing SS's, did you modify its mounting structure so it sits lower?

Valhall, I love those models! Wont mention how jealous I am of your bikes =D

Enviado desde el culo del mundo...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Valhall, both of your bikes are SO lovely.
Have to admit I'm kinda of envious that you bought the SL when you already had such a nice, similar example.
Also, my compliments on the photos you post in this section, the ones above, the one in the flying snow, and the one from your front living room amongst my favourites. :)
Thank you very much for your kind words, vanduc996! *blushing*

Yes, perhaps it seems strange to buy something so similar, but I always wanted a yellow Superlight and was finally able to get hold of one (they are not very common here in Sweden). Now I'm only after a red 999 R, then I think I will be satisfied...maybe... :D

I like to snap a lot of photos as well, and has always done - my life is pretty well documented!

Valhall, I love those models! Wont mention how jealous I am of your bikes =D

Enviado desde el culo del mundo...
Thanks, Uncalcetindelana! I love your nice 900 ss as well! :)

Regards

/ Valhall

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Yes that is a Kriega US40 combo. The straps simply attach to the subframe under what would be the passenger seat. To get a nice clean attachment solution, I did fit the straps by removing the plastics. In a few days I'll post pics of the actual mounting points and what the straps look like. ImageUploadedByMO Free1391741220.161596.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1391910992.238109.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1391911009.835481.jpg
So here's a couple of pics of where I placed the straps. It's no big deal.

I've been motor free for over 10yrs, choosing to ride a bicycle, so I've become very comfortable with bags. These are very nice HIGH QUALITY bags. I am happy with this purchase. The motorbike is a daily driver, I just finished a SoCal trip down to LA & back to Monterey which I spread out over 4 days and about 1500 miles. Obviously a lot of "side trips".

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

3041 - 3060 of 3841 Posts